NAIL POLISH: Stamping and Spots

I'm still searching for Sinful Color's Leap Flog. I really really really want it, but unfortunately I haven't found it in the 4 weeks I've been searching for it. :S Thankfully my mother bought me some nail polish from the Philippines: Caronia On the Go and Trance (seen below). 

caronia-on-the-go-trance-nail-polish
On the Go (L) and Trance (R)


If you buy them there (I don't really know where else you can get them from), they're less than a dollar per 8 ml bottle. Really cheapo. I like cheapo stuff. Anyway, they're actually good, needing about two coats for full coverage, although their formula's a bit gloppy.

But that's not what I used for my nail polish for the week. This is what I used:


nail-art

Obviously I used a base coat before I painted my base color (horrible idea to go without) and a normal topcoat before adding the dots. Hope you like it guys! 

No comments

Back to Top