NAIL POLISH: Addicted to Black


I was thinking of nail designs and thought I'd start using my darker-toned polishes, so I decided to use my beloved black, with gold. I'm loving this combination right now - no actually, I'm loving gold right now (Bunny {yes, I call my fiance bunny} actually bought me China Glaze's Passion to stamp with, since I've been looking for a really good gold polish for stamping - yay!).

For this mani, you need scissors, tape, gold polish, black polish and patience...lol. This is how it goes down:



I used L'Oreal Raven's Strength for my base color, if anybody's interested. Oh, and invisible tape instead of plain old scotch tape - it's easier to cut. Also, wait for you painted tape to dry completely, say, 2 hours or so? Or maybe that's just me. Of course, don't forget the basecoat and topcoat - specially the topcoat - I'd think you wouldn't want your nail stickers to come off.


What do you think? Glam or just bee-inspired? Lemme know~~~ <3



5 comments

  1. Neat!
    Shared to my twitter followers!

    Dita
    Http://handmadenest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how you could change up the colors too. I want to try a glitter stripped look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a really fun mani. :)

      Delete

Back to Top