PRINTABLE: Welcome Poster

I just love autumn colors - no, I love the whole season. I love wearing boots paired with dresses and cardigans. I love the cold-but-not-so-cold weather, the festivities and all that. So, if you haven't decorated your house yet for fall - download and print this free poster - to welcome your guests for those future parties!



Download it here - this 8.5" x 11" poster can be printed on your home printer, just make sure to set it to borderless printing. Of course, you could also have it blown up. :D Actually, you can also use this as a phone wallpaper.




Just a reminder, this is for personal use only. Anyway, do you like it? Leave me a comment. And enjoy your weekend! :)

6 comments

  1. Yeah!!!!Lovely poster!Thank you for aharing is really beautiful!Your blog is great!
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate the comment :)

      Delete
  2. the poster looks great! The colours are pretty and the font is perfect. Happy weekend to you, too!
    xxx,
    Lilla
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this. You are great

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top