DIY: Ghost Lollipops


I like making cute things - wait no, I like making things cute. Recently I was thinking how to spruce up plain dum-dum pops for Halloween, and I thought of this simple but cute project that you can make as a craft project for lazy afternoons with kiddos (I do not have kids yet, only really young siblings :D) 

It's really a simple and straightforward craft. Here's what you do:



You will need: White tissue paper, black colored construction paper, hole punchers, scissors, twine, glue and your lollies. 

Cut up 4" x 4" squares from the tissue paper, twine that's about 5" and some circles with your hole punchers. I used a standard sized hole punch (like the kind you get in the dollar store) and a 1/8" punch. I made the half-moons by punching just below an already punched circle. Wrap your pop like so.



Tie it up like a bow tie, and then stick your circles on. That simple!

 Don't you just think they're so stinkin' cute? :D My siblings actually helped me make these. They enjoyed making these. 

 So, what do you think? As always, leave me a note! Toodles~

10 comments

  1. So simple yet amazing! I'm totally doing this for the kids in our family! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My siblings found it really fun to do. Hope the kids on your side will do too! :)

      Delete
  2. These are so cute, Aki. Will try these out and let you know how they turn out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine! Thanks for liking :)

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to make these for my son's birthday on November 1st!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure the party will be a blast :)

      Delete
  4. I'm always making things cute for my kid too, and I love this one. I'm so going to do it! Thanks a lot. P.S: Just found out your blog, it's beautiful and inspiring. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should make it with them, my siblings sure enjoyed making these with me. And thank you for the compliment! :3

      Delete
  5. Yeah! Simple and super cute! I'm making them too!!! Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top