DIY: Spider Necklace and a Nail Entry

As I told you before, I love that section in Target where you could get items for $1 or $2.50. I got these spider table scatter for the latter price, but I figured I'd be able to do a lot of crafts, considering they're 150 pieces. Here's the first thing I made from them! 



So, what do you do? The hardest part is this:



That's it. Well, I had to do it a couple of times before I got the hang of it - it was hard plastic, and it breaks easily. When you drill the holes, make sure to just be on medium speed and to not put so much pressure, or else it will break.

After that, just add your jump rings and beads. Or, if you want to, you could also paint it with nail polish (like I did with the brown one) although you may want to use one-coaters to save yourself the frustration. 

 Thread your chain on the jump ring, and voila, a new awesomely creepy necklace! :)


I do love the brown one, if I may say so myself. I tried to make a pink one, but by the time I was writing this post, it was still not dry (boo! :S). 

And since we're on the topic of spiders, will you please be so kind to vote for me (if you like my design) on Bundle Monster's current contest? Here's my entry






You could also leave a comment if you would want a tutorial of the design. You can vote for me here at Bundle Monster's Facebook Page.  I would so appreciate the support. Thanks guys! :)

2 comments

  1. You are so creative! Love the Spider necklace and Nails!Check Out My Blog,I'm a 13 year old crafter http://inluvwithcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, and I'll be sure to drop by :)

      Delete

Back to Top