Free Printable: Spooktacular Party Invites (for Halloween)

cute-halloween-party-invites-printable-free


Hey all. I was doodling the other day - I was trying for spooky, but ended up with a cute hamster-bat hybrid. Made it into an invite - I would say it is very kid-friendly. LOL. I cannot draw scary stuff for the life of me. So, I hope you enjoy another free printable courtesy of moi. :D 

So, without further ado, here it is:


cute-halloween-party-invites-printable-free

It is available for download here. Please, it is for personal use only. Now go throw Halloween kiddie parties! I so love kids. Heehee.

cute-halloween-party-invites-printable-free

Lemme know what you guys think - leave me a comment! Have a good week everyone! :)

6 comments

  1. Thank you soo much for these adorable invites. I am using them for my son's Halloween themed birthday party, and they are perfect! I printed then on Kraft paper and they look pretty cool! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Brandi! Glad you found them cool :D Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Wow lady, you are pretty stinkin awesome! You saved me from trying to design or find somewhat cute invites for my daughters Halloween themed birthday party. Thank you, thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad it's of use to you! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your invites! They are fantastic and perfect for the community kids Halloween party I'm having. They are, shall I say, Spooktacular! haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love them enough to use them :) You're welcome.

      Delete

Back to Top