Nail Polish: Sassy Nails and An Awesome Haul~

I'm pretty sure this is a kind of common design but I wanted to recreate it with these awesome colors. Want these sassy, chic nails? then read on for the super easy tutorial. :)

So easy, it doesn't even need instructions. But for those of you who do not know how, I took photos, see:


The lack of light on certain times of the day is killing me. Anyway, I used Sally Hansen's CSM Eel skin, Wet n' Wild's Black Creme and L.A. Colors Metallic Silver - I do love that silver by the way, it's so pigmented and almost a one-coater. Happiness. :)



Pretty chic right? I love somewhat sophisticated designs like these. Do you?

Anyways, apart from that I wanna share with you my haul last week. I went crazy - a clearance sale for all the Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Walgreens for about $2 a pop and Essies and Revlons in my favorite closeout store. I seen some China Glaze Crackles too, but I'm not really a fan of crackle polish. Anyway, check these out:

(Back L to R): Sally Hansen's Choco Latte, Commander in Chic, Greige Gardens, Peachy Keen and  Gray by Gray
(Front L to R): Essie's Case Study, Little Brown Dress and Power Clutch, Revlon's Tangerine
I was going to buy more but I restrained myself - I have too many bottles of polish (at least for my mother anyway). I hope you enjoyed this post - stay safe and have a good day! :)

5 comments

  1. Love the silver detailing! Can't wait to try this one out and blog about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yep, although when you swipe it you usually have to contour it into a kind of curve like in the photo. :)

      Delete

Back to Top