FREE PRINTABLE: Simple Christmas Gift Wrappers


I love pretty gift wrappers and matching tags. There are loads to print off on the internet - it tears me up having to choose between making or just downloading them. But since I was drawing the other day, I decided to make some simple ones to share with you guys.

Print these off on 8.5" x 11" (standard) sized computer paper. Or on brown paper, or cardboard. Haha. The possibilities are endless!



Choose between trees - available three variations: small, big and random-colored.




Or Christmas lights - colored or uncolored




Download the matching tags -Set 1 & Set 2.




I specially love them on kraft paper. What do you think? Leave me a comment, and enjoy your day! :)

10 comments

  1. Very nice, good design! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is probably a silly question that everyone else knows the answer to, but I don't understand how to print these or other large printables on Kraft Paper. How do people do that? I love your Thankgiving "Give thanks with a grateful heart" chalkboard printable, too! I don't know how it prints to look like chalkboard, though...any special technique for that? Thank you so much for sharing your lovely designs! Very excited that I found them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually the printables made here and in some other blogs fit standard letter-sized papers. For bigger ones, some people use large format printers. For the chalkboard printables, most take it to Staples or any other printing center that print out engineer prints - they're black and white and pretty cheap compared to having it blown up using other printing methods. I hope this was helpful! Glad you love them Jon! :)

      Delete
  4. I am with Jon Justice. I don't quite understand how to print these out and achieve the wrapping look like in the pictures if they're only standard printing paper size. Help please! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, what I did with these is I printed two copies of the printable (letter-sized) and wrapped them in such a way that the seams don't show, and on the ones that did, I added a decorative belt (such as that gold foil on the photo). Hope that helps!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the answer! Sorry this is signed in with my hubby's google account! Don't know how to change it! See how tech savvy I am? Probably the reason I can't figure out the printing stuff without extra help! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top