December 10, 2012

FREE PRINTABLE: More Christmas Tags, a Card and a Liebster Award


It is that time of the year when everybody's so busy - even ones who aren't usually so. I've been prepping gifts and decorating that it's been driving me nuts. I did have time to make more tags - I do love making them. So here they are!

Print them on regular or colored cardstock, cut them up and use them. Of course these are for personal use only. 



The printable includes eight different designs. Download these babies here.



I also made a card which I'm gonna share with you - these are what me and my fiance are gonna give out this Christmas. He was very particular about putting 'Merry Christmas' on the front of the card instead of other messages, so I made two different cards with the same design. Download the 'Merry Christmas' one here and the other here.



I haven't really warmed up to the idea of holiday photo cards because I don't really like the idea of people displaying my huge face somewhere, but I probably will eventually. For now I just printed our photos instead of signing our names, I think it's uber cute. Haha. Anyway, leave me a comment if you want a downloadable version of the inside of the card (the message in red and the rest of the design, not our faces. XD).

In other news, I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by Anete from Aneniine. Thank you! :) I had to google that one up when I read it. Haha. According to her site, it's an award that's given to bloggers with less than 200 followers and helps them be discovered. All I have to do is list 11 random facts about myself, answer the 11 questions asked by the one who nominated you and then nominate 11 more blog people and ask them 11 questions - wow, lots of elevens. 

So, without further ado, here are 11 random facts about myself:
1. I was fat when I was younger.
2. I love cute fat kids and animals.
3. Cream soda is my favorite soda. Haha!
4. I drink my tea with hazelnut creamer.
5. I finished university with a Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design.
6. I am engaged to the most wonderful guy on earth <3 (and it's so unlike me to say things like this. lol!)
7. I  keep all the junk I can get my hands on - but wait, don't all DIYers do that? 
8. I pay too much unnecessary attention (according to my fiance) on the look of wrapped gifts.
9. I don't like socializing - yep, it's true. I stutter a lot when meeting new people. Haha. 
10. My favorite color is sea foam green. Or teal. Or somewhere between the blue and green that's just right. My fiance tells me I'm too specific with color. 
11. I still sleep with giant stuffed animals, but they always fall off my bed sooner or later. XD

Now, my answer to her questions:
1. How did you started blogging? 
Hmm. It was born of the need of something constant to do in my life, as well as to share my art with the world (I love appreciation, after all).
2. Do you have any special talents? 
I used to be a tambourine dancer when I was a kid, and I loved taking different kinds of dance lessons - I guess, apart from all the crafting and the design, dancing is my other special talent. :D
3. What is your favourite musician/band? 
This is a tough one. It changes a lot. I was very much into j-rock in my younger years (although I'm not really THAT old), and I'm into country now. But no favorites @_@
4. Do you like long walks in the moonlight? :D 
I suppose, as long as they aren't really long walks. Haha. And of course, it should be with the right person!
5. What do you like to do when your alone? 
I like reading dystopian fiction. :)
6. What is your dream for now? 
My dream, hmm... my dream is to be able to set up a furniture/interior design/graphic design/event planning and design shop eventually. That would be a blast for me!
7. Have you ever heard about Latvia? (Just curious)
I love travelling - or at least, travel more - so I have heard of it. :)
8. What makes you happy?
Finishing my crafts and having a successful project. And hearing people love it too. 
9. What makes you sad?
Not being able to execute my ideas perfectly! Haha I'm such a perfectionist.
10. If you just won huge amount of money in a lottery, what would you do?
Store it, and maybe start my dream shop. Haha. :D
11. What is the most awkward situation you have ever been into?
Every encounter with a new person is awkward for me. Haha. But I guess the most awkward one was this party I went to a few years ago...

And now, my questions:
1. What is your favorite activity during your down-time? 
2. What keeps you inspired to blog?
3. What is something you can't sleep without? (A ritual, object, something)
4. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. Where do you get your blog entry ideas?
7. What is something you can't live without?
8. What is your wish for the upcoming year?
9. What is your favorite food?
10. What is your most favorite time of the year?
11. What do you usually do on your birthdays?

So, who do I nominate?
1. Elaine at Novelty and Chevron
2. In Luv with Crafts
3. Demeter at Demeter's Diary
4. Joy at Ride-or-DIY
5. XV Mind

Wow, I can't think of anyone anymore. Please feel free to suggest who else I can nominate. Hehe. :) 



Wow, that was a really tiring post. Haha. I hope you enjoy the tags and the random facts about me, lol! What has kept you busy this holiday season? Leave me a comment and enjoy the festivities! :)

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

6 comments :

  1. I just was nominated for that award as well, and couldn't think of enough blogs either haha. :P I like that you signed your card with a photo. :) Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's hard to think when every blog you look at has been nominated already/has more than 200 followers @_@ and i was kind of embarrassed posting a photo of mine on an entry but it was to be shared. haha. thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. You have such great ideas! Thanks for the gift tags designs... they'll go so well with some black and white wrapping paper I printed out. :) Gotta love wrapping gifts without needing to shop for supplies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :D black and white wrapping paper seem to be the rage these days. enjoy them! :)

      Delete
  3. Great ideas! I love your printables-thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS