Free Printable: Chocolate Bunny Posters


While eating a chocolate bunny, I thought of this. Thought it would be funny, so I made it into a poster, lol. I grew up celebrating Easter, but we didn't really decorate much. This time around, I wanted to make something that's inspired by the season, but not, you know, design that screams out loud 'HEY LOOK AT ME' - I reserve those for Christmas, New Year and maybe birthdays. How about you? Anyway, to download these posters, read on! :)

As usual, I made one design in three variations:

Chocolate bunny with the ear bite: download it here
Geometric bunny (for those who want a more modern print): download that here
Chocolate bunny with the tail bite: get it here.
These posters are 8.5" x 11" in size and as per usual, for personal use only. :)


Truthfully, I like bunnies who have fluffy, loppy ears but they don't really make for a good silhouette. I hope you guys enjoyed this download. :) Anyway, it's definitely getting me into that Easter mood. What are your favorite Easter traditions? Tell me on the comments!

Linking up here:

10 comments

  1. These are so sweet! Easter is not a good time to be a chocolate bunny!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Haha. Glad you like them! :)

      Delete
  2. Hillarious! I'm usually more of an eggs-as-easter-decor sort of girl, but this made me laugh out loud! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was an eggs-decor girl too until I decided to decorate 10 eggs with tiny sequins. LOL. Anyway, you're welcome! :D

      Delete
  3. Adorable! It would make a cute pendant for a necklace . . . like domino-sized. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a cool idea, Rachel! :D I didn't think of that at all!

      Delete
  4. This is so awesome! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm printing as we speak. Errr... type.

    (Stopping over from the feature on Tatertots and Jello.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this funny Easter Bunny.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top