Free Printable: Birthday Cake Banner

I noticed I haven't been sharing printables lately, so when my friend's birthday came up, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to make something that I could also share with you guys. I made her a cheesecake and topped it with this cute little topper. I also attempted a dessert buffet with four flavors - vanilla , mocha and coconut lime cupcakes and a whole batch of my favorite blueberry muffins. Sadly, I completely forgot to take a photo of the set-up, or the cupcakes for that matter. Anyway, you're here for the printable so I suggest you read on! :)

Really sorry for the lack of pretty photos today, but at least I can share this with you, right? :) 


Download this banner here. Stick the back of it with some bamboo sticks. Poke your cake with it and voila! Instant cake banner. Don't worry, it's easy to cut, and cute too. See below:























Okay, my mother is gonna kill me lol. But this is the only photo that I could show you. Horrible yellow light horribly yellowed the photo. Plus my cupcakes were all gone by this time. Terribly sorry. Hmm. Anyway, that's it! Give me some love on the comments box down below and I hope the start of the week has been good to you!

1 comment

  1. Just wanted you to know I used this template for my daughter's Sweet 16 cake. It is awesome for you to provide it as a freebie, and it fit our cake perfectly. Thank you thank you thank you!

    www.momfetti.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top