Hey Guys! Join Cut Out + Keep! :)

A few years back when I was still in college I wasn't interested in crafting anymore because my course focused rather intensely on design and decor (which would kind of puzzle people because doesn't design influence creativity? I guess I was just too burned out). Or rather, I was still interested in crafting and DIY, but I couldn't find the time. After graduating, I had nothing to do, so I started looking around. Cut Out + Keep was the site that fueled my desire to create again - solely for myself and not because of deadlines imposed by professors. That's why I'd love to share with you this magical site, which has been featured recently in Google's recent ad - c'mon, watch it!


Cat has also sent me a link to her Chalkboard Bunting tutorial (the really cute banner you can see on Google's video), which you can see below.  


See Chalkboard Bunting and 1000's of others - or share your own on Cut Out + Keep!

I encourage you to visit the Cut Out + Keep community by clicking here, and maybe register and post some of your projects as well. It's a great place to start delving into the world of crafting - meet friends (although what can I say, I'm too unsociable to meet friends even on the internet....help me! No, seriously, make friends with me, lol), make and share your craft projects, have your projects be admired by tons of people, do swaps and the like. They sometimes hold contests and such as well. I promise you, it's fun! Oh, and while you're there, don't forget to follow me if you like - click riiiight here to see my profile (and hey, don't judge me on my earlier projects, lol!). Follow me, leave me a message and I'll follow you back I swear! :) 

1 comment

  1. Love the ad. And they are Scottish. How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top