DIY: Beehive-Pattern Photo Display

I've recently been given some free photo prints to play with - I used that chance to print some photos of me and my future-hubs and make a non-traditional photo display (that is a bit cheesy, and a lot derpy, haha!). This photo display takes less than an hour to make and it's so affordable. Wanna know how? Well, click this linky right here to see ---->



The tutorial includes a link to a hexagon template to make your own, as well as this adorable 'For Like Ever' sign. I'm just so obsessed with that phrase that I'm torn between that and Mr. & Mrs. as a cake topper for our wedding. Jeez, right?! Anyway, forgive our derpy faces. LOL. 


I've made another blog with (almost) the same name as this main one for sponsored posts, product reviews and (maybe, hopefully) sponsored giveaways. VISIT IT HERE. From here on, all of those will be on the said site. To go back to this MAIN site, please click the HOME button on the left sidebar. Thanks!

7 comments

Back to Top