Free Printable: Father's Day Cards

Father's Day is almost upon us! I made a few cards to give to the fathers in my life, and here I am again to share them with you. On a side note, I just realized this is my 100th post! Yaaaaaaaay, I reached that mark, finally! Anyway, read more to get the downloads. :)


I kept wondering why my photos were so blurry... and then I looked at the lens and it had thumbprints all over it! Boo. But anyway.. I present to you the cards:

Here's a simple one - no sappy messages or anything, cause you know, sometimes sappy messages are awkward. Download this here.

For the coolio dad - a super simple card that doesn't need other words. Add your sentiments inside! Or wherever you'd like. Download this card right here.  

The card that took me a while to make - I was going for a vintage feel and I guess it's almost there. Yay, I'm improving. Anyway, this is another generic card for your father, father-in-law, grandpa or father-figure. Download this here. 

Finally, the only card I made with some sort of sentimental message...sort of. Haha. If you're feeling awesome and you want your dad to know that you are awesome because he is, well this is the card for you. Add more sentiments inside and you are done! Download that here. 

All black and white, I know - I guess it's because most of the dads in my life can't really appreciate color as much as I do, so this is the 'masculine' way to go. And I know I used the word 'awesome' a lot. Heehee. Anyway, please excuse my photos for being so blurry. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and leave me a comment if you liked these cards. Bye for now! :) 
Shared here:


12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you like them! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm totally going to use these! There's 3 dads in my family: dad, stepdad, and father-in-law and I like the non-sappiness of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're using/used them! Haha. Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Haii! I'm Mistyfantage and I totally love those cards!!! Can you create more printables?
    From,
    Misty xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Misty! If you can see on the left sidebar there's the Printables button, or search the blog for more printables, I do have a lot laying around here :D

      Delete
  4. This is very cute!

    I featured this (with a link back) this week on my site: "Omg... I Could Sooo Make That. in a post titled: "20 Dad-tastic Father's Day Printables" You can check it out here:

    http://icouldsomakethat.webs.com/apps/blog/show/42324915-20-dad-tastic-father-s-day-printables

    Thank you.

    -Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So late reply, but thank you so much for featuring my printable Pam! :)

      Delete
  5. I love these designs - the simplicity! ~So beautiful, Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the font used in the yo Dad card!!??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been so long since I made this but if I'm not mistaken it's 'Telegrafico'. :)

      Delete

Back to Top