DIY: Cut-out Leather Bib Necklace

Cut-out everything is popping up everywhere - I mean, you see it on shirts, blouses, shoes, bags and whatever you can think of - it was high time I made something of the sort. I mean, you know me. If you aren't on Facebook, you may have not seen this - this really pretty bib necklace tutorial was blogged over at A Nest for All Seasons. This tutorial includes the pattern too, so if you really like it you should head on over there to download, and of course comment! :) 



Don't worry about the difficulty of this project - it only involves some cutting. It really is worth the effort though. So whatcha waiting for? Head on over there now :) 


Another photo of the prettiness. Anyway, have a good weekend folks! 

9 comments

  1. great idea! l love big necklaces! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had leather! Would be really nice....I only have fabric! Oh well looks like I'm just using fray check.

    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, I also regularly comment on Maiko Nagao's blog. ;)

      Angeline

      Delete
    2. I love goth Lolita! Sorry, had to say it....

      Angeline Callista Ma 马怡园

      Delete
    3. You can use felt too Angeline! or a stiffer fabric maybe and then some liquid starch? Although I guess you can use fray check too. I've never used fray check though :D And lol, you should dress up while you can! I love lolita fashion but then I feel like I look too old for it nowadays...

      Delete
  3. Love this project! I have an old leather coat I've been trying to figure out a way to refashion for a while now, this is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you enjoy making it! :3

      Delete

Back to Top