DIY: Tom Binn's Gilded Pleasure Inspired Earrings


I came across these really pretty (and easily DIYable) Tom Binns earrings from their Spring 2013 collection. I loved the unexpectedness of the pattern on this - each piece actually looks unique to itself. Ready to know how easy this project was? Read on to find out how, now!


Here are the only things that  you'll need:
Rhinestone Drop Earrings (Similar ones can be bought here)
Spray paint / nail polish (for your base color)
Gold nail polish (for the accent)

This DIY is as easy as 1-2-3...




One - Get your earrings and paint them your base color of choice. I had some light blue spray paint so I decided to use that. If you're using spray paint, make sure to just use light coats and build it up until you reach your desired coverage. 




Two - After that's dry, freehand your accent with gold nail polish, the key here is to have something that's somewhat carelessly painted on. Of course, duplicate your design onto the other earring.





Three - let that dry and you are done!



Wasn't that so easy? Now it's time to make your own - but first, tell me, what color would you make this in? Blue, pink, red, green, black? Leave me your thoughts, friends, and enjoy your weekend!
Linking up here:


Love Grows WildAshley's Dandelion Wishes

7 comments

  1. Ooohhh......ahhhhh.......pretty! I like yours, but the blue is a little too mellow for MAH taste. I'd paint it a little more with a hint of sapphire blue.
    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty good for a day out !

    and your signature - "gold " is there !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or a night out :D I know! I love everything gold.

      Delete
  3. Yours look so much better than his btw!! I love the gold and light blue together - the gold has come out so well too. Really pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amelia! I was kind of scared when I was slopping the gold down. But it turned out okay. Heehee! Thanks again :)

      Delete
  4. Hi.. I really love this wallpaper.Even i found few more best wallpapers here:
    http://hdwallshub.com/female-celebrities/screen-best-beautiful-angelina-jolie-stuff-kit

    Regards,
    Hdhub

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top