Weekend Adventure: New York Comic Con 2013

My only proper photo of us. Wish the people who took photos of us could send them to me!

So, as you may have noticed, my posts have been erratic these past few weeks - so sorry about that - but I was in the middle of rushing finishing my cosplay outfit (Kaichou wa Maid Sama's Misaki, as seen in the photo above) for this year's New York Comic Con. It was my first time at this con, and even though there were a crapload of people I had a blast. So I decided I'd share with you some photos that my fiance and I took of that day:


Look at the ton of people waiting in line for the con to open. This was about an hour or less before the con was slated to open for the day.


I am obsessed with Power Rangers - it was my favorite TV show as a kid, so I just had to take a photo with Red Ranger here. The White Ranger (from the original Power Rangers) was in the con too, but I didn't get the chance to get his autograph/photo... but speaking of:

Recognize him? He's Jerome Flynn - Bronn from Game of Thrones, and bunny just had to get his autograph and take a photo with him because he's such a fan.


Slender Man keeps creeping up to people - it's actually funny. Here he is drawing a tree (a stick tree, from what my fiance told me). 

I love Alphonse from Full Metal Alchemist. <3





They also had dogs dressed up parading around - this one's Captain Ameridog. Isn't he just adorable? :3


...and Bender! I love Bender. 



This is Colson's car Lola from Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Lesson learned: Buy a 3-day pass next time instead of just one day. There were too many cool stuff that we didn't get to do because we were so busy roaming around on the show floor and buying lots of random anime/comic/cute/random things. But it was fun. 

Stand by - we're going back to the regular program in a few - hopefully by later tonight or tomorrow I shall have another printable up and ready for your download pleasure. :) Have a great week you guys!



4 comments

  1. Looks so awesome! I love conventions :D There is one this weekend, but I don't know if I will be able to go :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Conventions are so fun, specially really big ones :D And you should!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute!! I love your and your fiancé's costumes. BTW, I have a grammar correction here for you. You typed, "me and my fiancé", but it should be "my fiancé and I". You know that it's

    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops...this is what I get by not checking grammar/spelling before posting. Haha, thanks for the heads up Angeline, fixed that already :)

      Delete

Back to Top