Flashback: Valentines Day Projects & Printables


Last year I made a couple of projects for Valentines Day. Let's take a look at them shall we? Click on the photos to be redirected to the tutorials and printables!


This heart charm was made out of rubbery tile spacers, check out the tutorial here.


Make a bejeweled brooch to attach to your scarf, or make it as a hairpiece. Check out the how-to here.


Maybe a sleeping mask for your Valentine? - see how to do that here. 

Nerdy 8-bit heart favor boxes that can double as Valentine decor can be downloaded here.



Valentine's Day gift tags! Attach a chocolate heart and give as favors or a felt heart and use as a tag. Download them here.


Scribbly card download here. It comes with a matching envelope belt!


This is still my favorite quote to date. Yay for mutual weirdness! Download this 8.5" x 11" poster here. 


Finally, my favorite sugar cookie recipe - I will be making a variation of it again this year. I hope they don't turn out as cracked as above and hopefully I can share the results with you guys soon! :) 

I do have a couple of Valentines crafts/printables that I'm still working on so stay tuned for that. Have a good day you guys!



1 comment

  1. I love all of them! The cookies are really pretty. :3

    Angeline

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top