New Blog Design!

Changing my blog design has been on my to-do list for quite some time now. So the past week I've been re-designing the logo and adding more user-friendly links.


 As you may have noticed, the navigation menu has been moved from the left sidebar to the top to conserve space. You can also easily follow the blog now using the floating follow icons on the left-hand side of the screen - moreover, I added easy-follow links for Google+, Bloglovin', Instagram and Twitter (I am aware I have been putting those off for a while now).

There's still a few more things I need to tinker with, such as the Linkwithin widget and post-sharing buttons, among other things. So please be patient as Minted Strawberry continues to change! And as always, thanks for your support guys! 


4 comments

  1. It looks amazing, love the colors! Looking forward to new DIY posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, this is super adorable and more convenient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angeline! Was hoping it's more convenient now, so thanks for that input! :D

      Delete

Back to Top