DIY: Stenciled Bee Coasters

Today I'll be showing you how to make these stenciled bee coasters - these bees are just in time for Spring. Aren't these detailed bees just the coolest? They were really easy to do as well using some Stencil1 stencils. Click on any of the photos below or the link at the end of the post for the full tutorial!



Honeycomb patterns are one of my favorite patterns (remember this photo wall art I made a few months back?). This time I was fortunate enough to try some beehive stencils with layered bees! Seriously I was so giddy when I got them. They were really easy and fun to use! They also come in a variety of designs so be sure to check the full tutorial out.




4 comments

  1. AKI! I just found your blog and can't tell you how much I love these. SO SO cute. I love anything to do with insects (except for in real life) so this is totally up my alley. Can't wait to pin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so like you Brittany! I hate insects in real life but with decor and drawings and everything else I love them. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. They're so lustrous- I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top