Free Wallpaper: Pandamonium!

Just a quick post to share this panda wallpaper with you guys - I loved my panda graphic so much that I decided to turn it into wallpaper for my phone. Here's some downloads for you!

This wallpaper comes in two versions - a black one where you can see the panda-ness of everything (as seen on the mock-up below) and a light gray one that would make it easier to see your files (pictured above). 

DOWNLOAD THESE HERE:

I am really in a panda-craze right now I keep thinking of making other panda stuff. By the way, it's the middle of the week, so hang in there - the weekend is almost here. :)



10 comments

  1. OMG, this is so kawaii! I think I like the gray one more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I use the gray one so I can still see my desktop icons (I have a very cluttered desktop) but for my phone I used the black one. :)

      Delete
  2. I have my desktop free from files or Icons, so I'm taking the black one :) Awesomeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admire your ability to maintain a clutter-free desktop. Haha! Enjoy! :)

      Delete
  3. Hihi, just to let you know I have featured your artwork in my blog, The Friday Rejoicer's weekly post here, http://alittletypical.wordpress.com/2014/09/26/i-love-panda-part-iii/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously loving the desktop wallpaper.. thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top