Scallop Necklace Tutorial at Craftaholics Anonymous

Today I'm over at Craftaholics Anonymous sharing this pretty bunting-looking scallop necklace. I love me some pink from time to time - and since Spring is here (though I can't really feel that much), why not a festive jewelry DIY with a spring color, right? This necklace was really fun to make - so you should definitely head over there to check it out!


I still love gradation of colors so I added an ombre effect to the necklace. I really love the result!


5 comments

  1. hi AKI your work is Awesome. Necklace are my favorite accessories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrew! I have a lot of necklace DIYs in this blog so feel free to look around :D

      Delete
  2. Ombré makes it so sophisticated. :) Maybe other pastels would work well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would, or maybe a rainbow? But I feel like I'm too old to pull that off. :D

      Delete
  3. fantastic blog :) I'll definitely check back here to inspire myself :) greetings from Poland

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top