May 21, 2014

Free Printable: Floral Homemade Mason Jar Labels

Things have been quiet here for a while - I know. My fiance surprised me and showed up unannounced and I was completely caught off-guard. Today I'll be sharing a printable I made to submit in a contest - specifically the World Label Mason Jar Label Design Contest - but for some reason, they only accepted one entry of mine, so I'm sharing this other one with you guys.

I've designed this so that the giver will have a space to write what's in the mason jar as well as the giver's name. Perfect for mason jar gifts, wedding party favors and such, don't you think? The photo quality is a bit sucky - I will fix that when I have the chance :) 


It also comes in two different sizes that you can use - the bigger one is about 2.5" in diameter, and the smaller one is 2" across.

Use the labels on top of your jars as well. 


I think it gives a nice touch to any mason jar gift. What do you think? Have a great day folks!

DOWNLOAD THIS HERE



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

4 comments :

  1. Wow! I like it! :) Wish you a great weekend.
    Valerie

    http://naechsteraugenblick.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and liking, Valerie! :)

      Delete
  2. Very elegant!. Love the design. I was looking for a label that had a vintage, romantic feel for some items I make and here it is. Bravo! http://moneypennysplace.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS