Retro Glasses Sunglasses Case at Craftaholics Anonymous

I'm sharing how to make this sunglasses case with a retro-sunglass inspired print. I swear it's so easy, you'd want to make loads. For the tutorial and the template for the sunglasses, hop on over to Craftaholics Anonymous!

 Isn't the two-tone print just awesome?! Say I'm not the only one loving it like this. 

I think I'm going to make two more - one for my mother and one for my other pair of sunglasses. What color do you think I should do this in? I'm thinking pink and orange lenses.



4 comments

  1. Super cute! And I've got practically the same sunglasses hehe :)
    Irene - One O

    ReplyDelete
  2. They remind me of this super expensive one I saw in a magazine. This is really great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did base them on one I saw with patterned lenses, I'm still figuring out how to make those. Haha!

      Delete

Back to Top