DIY: Grunge-Effect Tie-Dyed Bag with a Template

I'm sure you've been noticing the crazy obsession people have over tie-dye lately - like seriously, tie-dye stuff everywhere. I wanted to make something for my little sister for all her pool/beach stuff and I also wanted to teach her the basics of tie-dyeing (she's a little me, you see) so I figured I'd make this little tote bag with a saying for her. Have you ever tried tie-dyeing? If you haven't yet or want something easy, go ahead and tie-dye your summer with this fun craft :)



I'm sure you've been noticing the crazy obsession people have over tie-dye lately - like seriously, tie-dye stuff everywhere. I wanted to make something for my little sister for all her pool/beach stuff and I also wanted to teach her the basics of tie-dyeing (she's a little me, you see) so I figured I'd make this little tote bag with a saying for her. Have you ever tried tie-dyeing? If you haven't yet or want something easy, go ahead and tie-dye your summer with this fun craft :)


I promise you, it's way easy - and the vibrancy and the gold accent is hard to photograph but it's much much nicer in real life. :) Click on the photos or the link below to be directed to the tutorial! Hope you comment and visit, and have a great weekend guys!

No comments

Back to Top