DIY: Personalized Baby Slip-on Shirts with free Templates

I am so psyched about this post - I made these personalized baby slip-on shirts for my friend's newborn baby and used HTV for the first time on shirts (in the past I've only used them on canvas fabric). It's actually not hard to make these without a die-cutter (except maybe for the name tag one) so try your hand at making them too, okay?! Click the photos or the link below to be directed to the DIY post + download. :)





You can resize the sunglasses template to make a normal-sized print for your own shirt, or iron it on a case. But I love the name tag shirt the most - I think it's just too adorable.


Ready to check them out? Click the link below to be directed to the post, and have a great week guys!



No comments

Back to Top