Easy Faux Druzy Earrings at Craftaholics Anonymous

I still love druzy jewelry even after all these years - remember the first time I made faux druzy pendants? Well, I shared an easier way to make these faux beauties - no more glass-breaking involved. 


And I ended up loving the not-complicated process! Want to see how I made them? Head on over to Craftaholics Anonymous now.


Aren't they just pretty? Click on the photos to be directed to the tutorial or click this easy link and Iope you're having a great week!:

4 comments

  1. Even the mini bottle is pretty! Gahhhh! I think I should make a pendant out of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These bottles are too big for pendant use, but that's a good idea! I think I may have a tiny one that I can use :)

      Delete
  2. I love how these look with the crushed glass glitter. I'll have to try that. I made several pieces of jewelry using fine glitter, the Mod Melts, and a Gems Mod Mold. http://craftyladyabby.blogspot.com/2014/06/jewelry-tutorial-faux-geodes.html

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top