Free Printable: Another Mason Jar Label

I did mention that I entered the World Label Mason Jar Label Design Contest right? From 100 some entries, mine was chosen to be 3rd place - so I'll be sharing the labels I made with you guys. 


It is available in five whopping colors - yes, five! With two polka-dot print ones. I love the polka dot ones to most, but I still don't have colored ink to print them out... hahaha. So I just settled with the black and white ones. 


Its style is very similar to the other mason jar label I posted, so if you loved that one I'm pretty sure you'll love this one as well. You can print them on the suggested label stickers or on normal sticker paper and just cut them out.


It comes in two different designs as well - use one as a top lid label and the other as a front label. I love the elegance it adds to the jars - don't you?


You can download these labels on the World Label blog by clicking here. Do you like giving gifts in mason jars? Hope your week is great!

10 comments

  1. Aki my dear these are soooo gorgeous. Congratulations on winning the third place. You make such wonderful things. Very deserving :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zakkiya! I'm glad you like them :)

      Delete
  2. Your labels are beautiful! You're a very talented designer - congratulations on your win. I'm looking forward to canning a few family recipes this summer and will enjoy decorating them with your labels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer! That comment is truly appreciated. :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, though the curl on the cursive means I keep reading it as eMade ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what my mom said too! :D Now I kinda want to change that. Haha!

      Delete
  4. You are so creative Love you work TFS!!
    Hugs
    Darlene Biermann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darlene! That comment is truly appreciated :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing these ~ such beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top