DIY: Easy Trapeze Earrings

These past few weeks have been really busy for me and I just feel like it's going to get busier. I really do love my blog and though I have a ton more commitments now more than ever, I'll try my best to post more than once a week. :) Today's easy DIY will be in the form of these gorgeous trapeze earrings, which I've been meaning to make for a long time now. They come together in no time at all - just make sure to have the materials in hand!


Supplies:
  • Small round beads
  • Jewelry wire
  • Curved tube beads
  • Jump rings
  • Earring hooks
  • Jewelry pliers

Loop one end of the wire and thread your beads as shown in the photo above. Usually odd numbers work best, but I put 6 on mine and they looked great too.


Loop the other end tightly and cut the excess wire. You can achieve the curve by pressing your strung up beads against the pad of your thumb. 


Attach your curved beads by stringing them up the same way you've done with the beads. Do it for the other side as well.


Attach both loops with a jump ring - make sure to position your curved tube beads either facing in or out. I loved the look of the curves facing out more, so I made sure to adjust my tube beads.



Attach the earring wire to the jump ring and you are done! I love how simple these things look- they're pretty light too!


What type of earrings do you guys love wearing? 

5 comments

  1. what size are your curved tube beads. The earrings looked beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're 3 x 25 mm in size. :)

      Delete
  2. I made them with textured sterling tubes and black onyx. Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made them with textured sterling tubes and black onyx. Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top