DIY: Typography Coin Purse

I needed a new coin purse since I've worn out my Space Invaders coin purse I've made a few years ago. This time I wanted something funny (who am I kidding, I always want something funny these days) and I found the perfect quote to put on it! It was so easy and I'm sharing the file I used with you guys. :)


Supplies:


Cut the template I've provided or make your own. It's really easy to make your own - there are an array of fonts and quotes you'd be able to do. Don't forget to mirror your image before cutting and weed out all parts you don't want ironed on after.


Iron it onto your pouch and you are done! I am truly obsessed with making pouches. I think I am a pouch-hoarder.


I love how the quote I picked fits with my pouch's intended use. I made my pouch a tad bigger to hold more coins - it's a necessity for me because I always have too many coins. It fits bills as well! I tried photographing it but when I was editing it on Photoshop it was forbidding me to edit since it had bills in the photo. Have you ever encountered that?



 It's almost the same size as my wallet. Love it!


What quote would you like to put on a pouch/tote bag or shirt? Let me know, I love hearing from you! Anyway, have a great week you guys :)

DOWNLOAD THIS HERE

5 comments

Back to Top