Free Printable: Floral Birthday Card

I realized I haven't shared a printable in a while - so here's one I finished in between working on logos and tags a few days ago. A birthday card was requested a few months ago, but I only got around to working on it now. I am still in love with the floral details, and even though it's starting to feel more and more like fall, I still yearn for spring weather. 


Download the printable at the end of the post - This card is sized at 4.25" x 5.5" and is for personal use only, of course. But if you're interested in selling it commercially or want a custom one designed for a fee, you can always contact me through my graphic design page on Facebook. :)

It was a tad bit hard to photograph this thing, mind you... but I am in love with the soft colors - pretty girly, yes but I like it.


When you look for cards, what theme are you usually interested in?

DOWNLOAD THIS HERE

7 comments

  1. That's so pretty!
    xx
    shititsmidnight.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I've been itching to make a printable using that font!

      Delete
  3. I love everything about this! But I always love everything you make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything you make too Bethany! Thanks :D

      Delete
  4. Thanks every so much for sharing your files, they are appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top