Trapeze Earrings at Live Craft Love

I've been making a ton of earrings these past few months. I don't know why, but for some reason my love for them has come back. I posted how to make simple trapeze earrings a few weeks ago (check that out if you haven't yet) and I loved them so much that I decided to make another, tiny-bit-more-complicated pair for my first post at Live Craft Love



I used semi-precious agate beads for this one, but feel free to substitute it with other beads! I love the way it dangles and the light feeling of it on my ears.


It's seriously perfect for casual outfits and a simple accessory to spruce up a party outfit. Hop on over to Live Craft Love to see how easy it comes together - click any of the photos above or the link below to get directed to the tutorial. Enjoy!


2 comments

  1. Love those! you should post more of the ones you made :)
    xx
    http://shititsmidnight.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am planning to :) Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete

Back to Top