Easy Batty Hairpins at A Nest for All Seasons

You all know how much I love quirky things - from skull and spider earrings, to animal tees and the like. Today, I shared how to make these super duper easy golden and silver bat hairpins over at A Nest for All Seasons.


You can make a ton of them for literally just pennies. I made two sets using different kinds of bats found in the local Target or Dollar Tree. And I actually am still undecided on which I like more...


Anyway, don't forget to check that out by clicking any of the photos above or the link below!


5 comments

  1. They are sooo cute! I want to make them and cover my hair in them for halloween!
    Great tutorial :)
    Emily xx
    www.emilymaydesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking of too! :) Glad you love them!

      Delete
  2. So cute!!
    xx
    http://shititsmidnight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first saw the title, my mind immediately conjured an ugly, cheap, plastic alligator clip with a scratchy bat wing on it.However, my instincts told me you weren't that type, and so I click on the link and see THIS beauty! :D

    P.S. I prefer the first; it's more rustic looking. XD :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top