Festive Christmas Gift Bag at Craftaholics Anonymous

It's best to get Christmas gifts done/bought early, specially if you want a stress-free holiday. Unfortunately I am a big procrastinator, and that isn't a good thing specially when you have a ton of people to get gifts for - so naturally, I end up buying most of the stuff. I do want to give something handmade in each gift, so I whipped up this easy tutorial on how to make this festive gift bag that you can put your gifts in (and make it extra special) or maybe even gift them as is. 


I really am loving how this design turned out! So much so that I'm looking for the perfect sweatshirt to print this design on - perfect holiday wear I tell you. 


If you want to snag the design and learned how I made this, don't forget to check out the post on Craftaholics Anonymous by clicking any of the photos above or the link below! Happy holidays!


No comments

Back to Top