Free Printable: Snickers Valentine Tag

I love puns, but I'm not good at coming up with them. My husband, on the other hand, comes up with puns like a pro - most of the time at night when we're about to sleep. Since Snickers is one of my favorite brands of chocolate, I decided to make a free punny printable to use with them for Valentines for this month's Silhouette Challenge. I had a hard time coming up with the phrase to use as the tag, so I asked my husband to help.


This printable comes in two versions - one without background so you can print it on any kind of paper, and the other with pink watercolor wash that you can print and cut. Download them down below - they're available as pdf and print and cut versions. Present it tied to some mini snickers, full-sized snickers - or this plastic Valentines mailbox (that I got from Target)!


I personally love the pink watercolor wash! I have a thing for watercolored things nowadays. Have you seen my tandem bike printable that you can watercolor yourself?



Looking for more ideas? Check out the projects shared by other bloggers for this month's Silhouette Challenge!

5 comments

  1. Fun project! Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project but I am not sure that the joke translates here...
    to snicker is to laugh disrespectfully or snidely which is why lots of people were disappointed when we were forced to have to use the US name for this confectionery bar

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top