Wood-Embossed Clay Coasters at Live Craft Love

I am attracted to the natural and rustic beauty of wood and wood patterns - it's the reason why I got a wood patterned embossing folder. After embossing copious amounts of paper and cardstock, I grew tired of it and wanted something I'll actually be able to use. Well, I had clay, and I needed some coasters - so I decided to employ my embossing folder once again, now on a different material than what I was using it with before.


This project is seriously so easy it will only take you about 30 minutes from start to finish provided you have all the materials. You can even use some air-drying clay from the dollar store (I spotted wood-based air-drying clay at Dollarama the other day - you can definitely use that for a more woody-feel). 



Intrigued on how I made them? Well come take a look at the easy instructions over at Live Craft Love by clicking any of the photos above or the link below! Happy crafting!

4 comments

  1. These coasters are so neat!

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! That reminds me, I still have tons of fimo clay I need to use. I should get working on some projects. Thanks for the inspiration! :)
    http://xfallenmoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad you love them! :3

      Delete

Back to Top