Personalized Easter Plush at Craftaholics Anonymous

I'm not one to give children presents on Easter (no, I have no kids yet, although I have little siblings and nephews and nieces), but I occasionally give my little sister a little something every now and then. I spotted some cute plushies at the dollar store the other day and thought I could personalize them someway so she'll have a personalized bunny (since I don't think she has personalized anything right now). This is a perfect gift idea if you're looking for something inexpensive but personal to give to your kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews or any child in your life. 


It's so easy to do with some scrap HTV, and no worries if you don't have a cutting machine. It's a great addition to an Easter gift basket filled with goodies and candy. Don't you think?


Check out Craftaholics Anonymous for full details on how to personalize your own plush by clicking any of the photos above or the link below. Happy crafting, guys! 


No comments

Back to Top