Easy Stone Necklace + Free Mother's Day Printables at Live Craft Love

Mother's Day is quickly approaching and I bet some of you haven't thought of what to give mom yet - don't worry though, if your mom is as much of a jewelry fanatic as mine, I've got you covered! Check out this easy tutorial I shared on Live Craft Love on how to make a simple stone necklace that you can personalize to your mom's preferences, plus a free printable tag and box template!


It comes together pretty quickly and would also be a very fun girl's night activity for you crafty folks out there. It takes minimal supplies, but looks awesome! I made one for myself to layer with longer necklaces and those trendy, initial necklaces. 

Finally, I wrapped up the post with a free tag printable and box template for you to use in case you want to gift it to someone! I am loving flowers nowadays and here's a pretty way to incorporate them into your gift. 

If you're interested in learning how to make the simple stone necklace and/or snagging the freebies, don't forget to check it out by clicking any of the photos above or the link below! Happy crafting, friends!



No comments

Back to Top