Hammered Earrings Tutorial at Craftaholics Anonymous

I've been seeing hammered jewelry more and more lately and wanted to share with you guys how easy it is to create your own with a few basic materials! I love how easily customizable these are as well. As long as you have the right stone or bead, you're set!


Make them two ways - with or without the bead dangle. Personally, I love the one without as it's simple and goes with literally everything. 


What's your favorite? Don't forget to check out the post by clicking on any of the photos above or the link below!

1 comment

  1. These are so pretty! I'm definitely going to have to get my hammer out and have a go. Yours look so neat though, I really struggle to get an even finish when I hammer wire. I guess I'll have to practice...

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top