Hammered Boho Earrings at Live Craft Love

If you have been reading my blog lately, you might have noticed a trend in my posts and contributor posts - I've been wielding the hammer and using my bench block most of the time (see stamped necklace here, and hammered earrings here). But you guys, this may just be my favorite project to date - I am so psyched about how these earrings turned out! I've worn them a couple of times ever since I made them, and I just love how they look. It's a somewhat involved project that would probably take you less than 30 minutes if you have some experience in making hammered jewelry, and longer if you have none, but I promise you it's worth it!


I am really loving the contrast of beads here, and the copper effect. This has probably made me be obsessed with copper even more. What kind of outfit would you pair this with? 

If you are interested in learning how to make these uber gorgeous earrings, head on over to Live Craft Love by clicking any of the photos above or the link below! Happy crafting, you guys!


2 comments

  1. These are so pretty! Love the mix of colors and the hammered copper wire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I am loving them as well!

      Delete

Back to Top