Faux Resin Cameo Necklace at Live Craft Love

I love the look of resin but not the lengthy process - all that mixing, drying time, etc sometimes makes it annoying to play with. I'm all for speedy crafting. More often than not I change my mind when it's a project involving resin because it's just so time-consuming. But not so long ago I discovered a crafting material that looks like resin - it's called Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel. You may recall one of my projects using this and I just love it that I decided to make a quirky cameo necklace using the same method!


I love how this turned out as it reminds me of some cute lolita accessories I've been seeing everywhere. Perfect for a cutesy outfit!


If you don't know how to use it, head on over to Live Craft Love by clicking any of the photos above or the link below - happy crafting, friends! :)


No comments

Back to Top