Canvas & Leather Beach Tote at Live Craft Love

Ever run out of ideas on how to customize your canvas totes? Well, here's a suggestion - change the bottom piece with leather and extend it to make a custom catch-all for your beach items! I love how mine turned out and I am definitely wanting to get more totes to customize (one for grocery shopping, one for general shopping...). See the full tutorial at Live Craft Love!



Leave it plain like so, or even decorate it with your choice of material - I went with my easy, trusted HTV route in foil gold, and I believe the navy and foil gold really works together - it's even much prettier in person. 


See the full tutorial and download the template I used for the design at Live Craft Love - click any of the photos above or the link below. Happy happy crafting, friends of mine!


2 comments

Back to Top