Fringe Hoop Earrings at Live Craft Love

Fringe is absolutely everywhere! And while I am not that comfortable in wearing fringe clothing just yet, I decided to make some pretty fringe earrings in summery colors. I specially love the pop of coral on my teal and sea-green combo - I think I may have to make a matching necklace for this! 


To add to the fringe, I also added some chain for the maximum boho-chic look. Love it paired with shorts and a white lacey top!


Wanna know how easy it is to make your own? Hop on over to Live Craft Love for details by clicking any of the photos above or the link below! Happy crafting, friends!

4 comments

  1. These are adorable! I love the colors, and this would be soo easy to make as gifts for people (and cheap!) Definitely pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely! They cost less than $10 in total! Happy crafting :3

      Delete

Back to Top