Seashell Cross-Section Paper Earrings at Mod Podge Rocks

I haven't made paper earrings in a long time! And since Summer is in full swing, I decided to make seashell cross-section paper earrings. I drew one on Adobe Illustrator after being inspired by some pieces I've seen last year (and promptly forgot until I was collecting shells a few weeks ago). 


I cut my pieces on my trusty Silhouette Portrait, and you can definitely cut it by hand, it just requires more patience. Overall, I love the really beachy look it lends to outfits because of its shape and pearl adornment.


If you want to see how I made it and to download the template, visit Mod Podge Rocks by clicking any of the photos above or the link below!


Want to see the paper earrings I've made before? Check this out!

Pretty Paper Earrings

Have you tried making paper earrings? How did it go? Happy crafting, friends!


1 comment

  1. Dear Aki,
    Here is Jane, marketing executive of www.Doreenbeads.com a 14-year online beads & jewelry supplier website.
    I have glanced over your website and noticed that you provide Banner Ad. Here I would like to know if our website can advertise on your fascinating website. Need Any sponsors just like pandahall,we are very sincerely appreciate your website, waiting for your early reply.
    Email :xiaoyan.pan@panduo.com.cn

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top