Mod Melt Frame Food Picks at Mod Podge Rocks

Whilst making some dollhouse accessories for my dear little sister, I decided I would make a few of these quirky little frames into food picks - perfect for tween or teen parties, or even weddings, don't you think? I love the colors I used an I will definitely be making more for instant party decor! I provided a few printables you can use but you can definitely change them up to fit your party's theme. 


Don't they just look adorable? I definitely love the final result - imperfections too. Best of all, it's just made with a few materials so don't hesitate to try this craft!


To find out how I made this, head on over to the full tutorial at Mod Podge Rocks by clicking any of the photos above or the link below - happy crafting, my friends!

No comments

Back to Top