Custom Easel Phone Stand at Live Craft Love

I hate having to prop up my phone somewhere when I video-call with my little sister. It's just hard to find a stable surface to prop it up on! So I made my own phone stand from a mini-easel - and I seriously love how the final product came out! It sits perfectly beside my laptop, so I can surf the internet or write while talking to my little sister. Perfect holder too so I don't lose my phone (my husband knows how many times I do every other day). I'm sharing it over at Live Craft Love!


I know what you're thinking - there's a lot of DIY Easel Phone stands on the web, why would I click on this? Well, let me tell you it's completely customized to fit your phone - even the thicker ones! And it's so sleek and neutral and coppery - oh my heart. I am seriously in love with my new stand, and plan to make a matching one for my husband too - because that's how I roll. 




Learn how to make your own by clicking any of the photos above or the link below. Happy crafting, friends!

2 comments

  1. What a good idea! I even have one of the little easels already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you like it. Have a blast making them! :)

      Delete

Back to Top