DIY: Washi Tape Decorated Pouch + Washi Tape Crafts Book Review

Washi tape is one of those things you collect and collect and then realize you have a lot of. There are a lot of uses for them! I mostly just use them to decorate notebooks and my planner these days - but I was recently sent a copy of Washi Tape Crafts (Workman Publishing) written by my friend Amy Anderson (amazing woman behind Mod Podge Rocks) to review and let me tell you - it has re-ignited my passion for crafting with these fun paper tapes. I'm sharing with you a project I made that was inspired by one of her projects in her new book.


It's easy and fun to make, I promise! I specially love how it turned out - it's perfect for my little sister who's turning out to be as interested in crafting as I am.



Check out how I made it plus Amy's new book by clicking any of the photos above or the link below! Happy crafting, friends!

6 comments

  1. What a cute pouch with washi tapes! I agree with you, washi tapes are fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I really love the effect it has on fabric - I am in the process of making more as gifts :D

      Delete
  2. Its great washi pouch and looking stylish..

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top