Flower Papercut DIY Clock at Live Craft Love

I am a sucker for papercut details - and I just love drawing floral shapes and making them into lovely cards. But I wanted to incorporate it into something else - something more visible and useful in everyday life. And I needed a clock - so naturally I had to make my own with my own floral drawings - and I shared all the details on my new post on Darice's blog! 


It's easy to make this clock - and it's a perfect gift for someone who loves floral details like me! I shared the free template and an SVG for those of you who have die-cutting machines. 



If you are interested to see how I made it, and to download the free files, check out Live Craft Love by clicking any of the photos above or the link below. Happy crafting friends!

No comments

Back to Top