Free Printable: Thanksgiving Printable Tags

Thanksgiving is fast approaching and if you're hosting a dinner, party or even just giving some goodies to friends and family, here's a printable for you. You can use it as a favor or gift tag, table decoration, place markers or even as pie flags.



The printable only comes in black and white - but you can print them in white, kraft or even patterned cardstock, depending on the look you are going for. I left a wide left margin for you folks who want to turn this into pie flags - just cut two horizontal slits and insert a bamboo stick and voila! Instant festive flag



You don't need a die-cutting machine with this one! The printable has 16 tags in a page in 3 designs. After printing, cut with a pair of scissors and punch a hole on the blank side. I am partial to my Crop-A-Dile from We R Memory Keepers. 



I loved the black and white color but I couldn't resist myself and gold-foiled some of them using my Minc machine! It's just instant glam. Wondering what a Minc machine is? Get more details in this post - and don't forget to purchase yours here!



Want more gold-foiling inspiration? Check out some of these posts:

Personalized Mini Notebooks at DIY Candy
Free Printable Gold Foiled Birthday Tags



I love how these turned out and while Thanksgiving has long come and gone in Canada, I am able to use these for little gifts for friends. I'm also planning to send some to my mom. Are you prepared for Thanksgiving?

1 comment

  1. your creativity awesome attract me towards you :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top