Mod Melt Planner Clips at Mod Podge Rocks

I'm slowly becoming a planner junkie  - I've ordered my first ring planner (a gorgeous coral planner from Simple Stories) for the coming year and I've been making a ton of stickers (some of which I've shared with you as free printables). I've also started making planner clips! But I just can't believe how hard it is to find gold planner clips that are inexpensive - so I shared how to make your own gold ones easily and a quick and easy planner clip idea over at Mod Podge Rocks. 



You really only need a few supplies and what's great about it is that your molds will provide you with different designs of planner clips for you to use. It's a great gift idea as well for your planner junkie or stationery-obsessed friends for Christmas!



To see how I made them, head on over to Mod Podge Rocks by clicking any of the photos above or the link below! Happy crafting, friends!  


No comments

Back to Top